Pages

April 21, 2010

feeling kind of dumb and lazy

This is a question for blogspot users. How do you reply to each commenter individually? I like how sometimes I leave a comment for someone else on their blog and I'll get a cute email with their reply. I want to do the same thing and let my readers know that I appreciate them. :) I did some research, but I haven't found anything immediately.

A little help here? In return, you'll get lots of love from me.
And this little sweet one would really appreciate it too!

4 comments:

  1. I email them back with the email I received. If I want other bloggers to know my answer then I'll edit the comment and bold it. I'm not sure if you can do that with blogspot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally would email them back if I could. Except when I hit the reply buttion, it comes up like this: steph anne . So that is pretty much fail. It seems like wordpress is way better for comments related issues.

    As for the editing the comment, it's also a nice idea, but I didn't see the option for that either. Bummer. Thank you though! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could help! Sometimes I edit my comments and insert my reply in bold. But that's in WP and you mentioned you can't see any option to edit comments. I've never really used blogspot so sorry I'm not of more help!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know how to do that either :( It would be nice though!

    ReplyDelete